At present, there are about 40 LED plant lighting enterprises in China with a certain scale (only for production-oriented enterprises, not including trade-oriented enterprises). In 2011, the output value of LED plant lighting in China was about 300 million yuan. As a special application field of LED, plant lighting has gradually gained market recognition due to its superiority, and market demand has gradually increased.
Plant lighting mainly includes plant growth lamps and aquarium lamps. Plant growth lamps supplement the light source in the absence of sufficient natural light, mainly to play the role of complementing sunlight and regulating the growth of agricultural products. The aquarium lamp also plays an important role in lighting while promoting the growth of aquatic plants.
Compared with traditional plant lighting, LED plant lighting has the following advantages: one energy saving can directly produce the light needed by plants, produce the same lumens of photons, and consume less power; the second is efficient, LED is monochromatic light, which can fit the needs of plants. , to produce matching light waves, but traditional plant lights can not do; three LED plant illumination wavelength type is rich, not only can adjust the flowering and fruiting of crops, but also control plant height and plant nutrient composition; four LED plant lighting with technology Lifting, system heat generation is small, occupying a small space, can be used for multi-layer cultivation three-dimensional combination system, achieving low heat load and miniaturization of production space.
China's LED plant lighting industry has been developing for nearly ten years. At present, the current market situation shows a trend of high concentration of enterprises and fierce competition in the market.
Highly concentrated corporate distribution
As of June 2012, there are about 40 LED plant lighting companies in China with a certain scale, most of which are concentrated in Shenzhen, Guangdong.
Guangdong is the main province of LED plant lighting enterprises, accounting for 84% of the country, followed by Shandong Province, accounting for 8%, and a few enterprises in other provinces. The company is highly concentrated in Guangdong Province. The main reasons are as follows:
1. Industrial clusters, the supply chain is relatively complete. LED plant lighting fixtures are mainly LED light source, lamp housing and power supply. Guangdong is a major concentration province for LED packaging and power companies. GLII data shows that 69% of packaging companies and 86% of power companies in the country are concentrated in Guangdong Province, and enterprises have more choices when choosing raw materials.
2. There are many LED general lighting enterprises, and some enterprises cut into the field of plant lighting. According to GLII statistics, more than 60% of LED general lighting enterprises in the country are distributed in Guangdong Province. With the gradual maturity of the LED plant lighting market, more and more LED general lighting enterprises will cut into the field of LED plant lighting.
3. The market is currently abroad, and the country has just started. From the perspective of domestic demand, the areas with the largest demand for LED plant lighting are Huazhong, East China and North China. The agriculture and flower industries are relatively developed. The representative provinces mainly include Shandong, Henan, Jiangsu and Hebei. However, at present, the main market for LED plant lighting is abroad, domestic demand is still small, and it is in its infancy, so there are not many LED plant lighting companies in Shandong and Henan. With the gradual start of domestic demand, the highly concentrated situation of LED plant lighting enterprises will be improved, and the number of enterprises in East China and Central China is expected to increase in the future.
From the perspective of urban distribution, Shenzhen is the main city for LED plant lighting production, accounting for more than 70% of the total. There are about 40 LED plant lighting companies with a certain scale in the country, but only ten of them are currently dominant in the market, and they are basically enterprises in Shenzhen, Guangdong. Representative enterprises include Shenzhen Federal Science and Technology Co., Ltd. and Shenzhen ä½°Hao Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Changtian Lighting Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Sanxinbao Semiconductor Lighting Co., Ltd. and Shenzhen Yishangguang Technology Co., Ltd., etc.
Compared with LED general lighting, there are only 40 LED plant lighting companies, but the industry competition is still fierce. The main reasons are as follows:
1. The current market size is limited. According to GLII statistics, in 2011 China's LED plant lighting output value is about 300 million yuan, more than 90% of exports. In 2001, China was already the world's largest vegetable and fruit production country. But so far, the LED plant lighting market is only in its infancy in China, and the demand is very small. The foreign market is only in Europe and the United States and other developed countries. 60%-70% market share. Most of the other major agricultural countries in the world are developing countries. For them, the current price of LED plant lighting fixtures is still high, which is the main reason why it is difficult to promote and popularize.
2. Entering more and more companies. Because LED plant lighting is superior to traditional plant lighting, the superiority is obvious, replacing traditional plant lighting into an inevitable trend, and the market prospect is expected. Therefore, more and more enterprises have begun to enter the field of LED plant lighting. According to GLII statistics, this year, the number of newly established LED plant lighting companies has exceeded 10, accounting for 25% of the total number of enterprises. In addition, some enterprises want to enter the field of LED plant lighting, but they are subject to technical defects, mainly because the requirements for light of each plant are different. Many companies do not have the ability to respond to the wavelength adjustment of light according to plants. Many companies do not know the wavelength band of light required by a particular plant.
Galaxy Note8 3D
Viewer is s 3D Virtual Reality Functional Case, 3D capable smartphone case that replaces 3D
glasses.It compatible with Samsung Galaxy note 8
Supple Wide without Camera Hole: Watch 3D in full-screen
mode with access to the rear facing camera
Features: Designed to fit on both the front and back of
the device, transparent PC back allows excellent touchscreen responsiveness and
shock-resistant TPU offers full protection to the device
Pair the Snap3D with Mplayer3D application to enjoy
amazing 3D effect
Notice: Do not use a glass protector with the Snap3D.
When used as a 3D screen, touchscreen does not work
Galaxy Note8 3D Viewer
Galaxy Note8 3D Viewer,Galaxy Note8 Vr Viewer,3D Viewer For Galaxy Note8,Vr Viewer For Galaxy Note8
iSID Korea Co., Ltd , https://www.isidsnap3d.com